Lot 10 Basket Ball Court
LOT 10 BASKETBALL COURT @ LEVEL 3
RULES AND GUIDELINES
1. Every patron is required to register at the Cheerleaders counter at Level Ground. Usage of the basketball court at Level 3 is free of charge and on first come, first served basis.
2. The operating hours are from 10am to 10pm and final registration for the day is by 9pm.
3. The following actions are strictly prohibited at all times:
a) Slapping the backboard
c) Physically hanging on the rim/ net
d) Throwing/ kicking the basketball(s) or other equipment towards the ceiling/ track level
e) Applying tape/ other markings on the surface flooring
f) Usage of hockey sticks/ other sporting equipment other than basketball’s
i) Usage of profanity/ abusive/ disrespectful language
j) Fist-fighting/ pushing/ any forms of physical altercation
k) Drinking alcohol/ usage of drugs (before or during) basketball session
4. Lot 10 Management reserves the right to escort the patron(s) off the building or end any activities deemed unsafe or any activities that violate any of the prohibited actions stated above.
5. Please report immediately to the Cheerleaders counter should any piece of the equipment is not functioning properly so it can be evaluated and rectified promptly. Do NOT attempt to fix any of the equipment.
6. Only water tumbler(s) is allowed. Other food and beverages are NOT allowed inside the basketball court.
7. Please keep the area under the basketball stand clear at all times.
8. Patrons are responsible to maintain the cleanliness of the basketball court and are NOT allowed to litter.
9. Please make every attempt to report spills or unclean areas to the Cheerleaders counter/ security guards.
10. Patrons are encouraged to use towels to wipe off excessive sweat. Sweat drippings on the floor may post tripping hazard.
11. Do not leave personal items unattended; Lot 10 Management will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of items belonging to the patrons.
13. Participation is at patron’s own risk (must be physically fit) and is limited to patrons 12 years of age or older, children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult parent/ guardian at all times.
14. Lot 10 Management may take photographs or digital recordings of patrons during the usage of basketball court and use the material in any and all media for promotional purposes without compensation and with consent from the patrons.
15. Lot 10 Management reserves the right to temporarily shut down the basketball court for maintenance, change, add, subtract or amend the rules and guidelines from time to time without prior notice.
ATTIRE AND FOOTWEAR
16. Patrons must be fully clothed at all times, shirtless is not allowed. Shirts, shorts/ pants are NOT allowed to be hanged on the net.
17. Patrons must wear basketball/ sports shoes inside the basketball court; bare-foot, sandals and other open-toe shoes are NOT allowed.