Basketball shooting competition
LOT 10 BASKETBALL SHOOTING COMPETITION
 Basic Information
Competition Period: 10 April & 11April 2021, 1PM – 7PM
Competition Venue: Lot 10,Basketball Court, Level 3
· To register, just come by the Basketball Court during the designated dates and times. There is no pre-registration required.
· 40 top scorers will be qualified to compete in the final on 17 April 2021, 1PM – 7PM.
· Total three winners in the final.
 Participant Eligibility
1. Participants must be at least age 6 in order to participate.
2. All participants must check-in on MySejahtera and temperature screening before entering the basketball court.
1. All participants must wear athletic shoes. Slipper is not recommended.
2. A t-shirt and pants or gym shorts may be worn.
3. Basketball uniforms are acceptable, but not required.
4. Basketball will be provided bythe organizer.
5. Masks are required for all participants. Masks must be worn at all times, even while competing.
 Ground Rules
1. Each participant will be given10 seconds for every shoot attempt.
2. Individuals will be given up to two times to shoot per participation.
3. There is no maximum on the amount that can register for the competition to obtain the best score. Only first participation to entitle for the prize.
4. Each participant is allowed 20seconds warm up.
5. The designated shooting spots will be marked with yellow poly spots. The participant will stand on the yellow poly spot when shooting.
6. The clock will start on the participant’s first release.
7. The score keeper is the judge, and their decision is final. No spectators, because of their count, can change the score keeper’s decision.
8. The score keeper will turn in their results to be tailed and posted.
9. Each participant will be using the same type of basketball.
10. Participants cannot use their own basketball.
11. Each participant will be shooting on a basket with a similar net.
12. Each participant waiting to shoot will not interfere with others who are shooting.
13. Each participant will be ready to shoot when their number is called.
14. Profanity of any kind is not tolerated. The participant will be asked to leave the basketball court.
15. Alcohol and tobacco are not permitted in the basketball court, nor should alcohol be consumed prior to participation in the competition.
16. Each participant will abide by these rules or is subject to disqualification.
 Competition Code of Conduct
1. Only participants, organizer and the official photographer/videographer are allowed inside the basketball court during the competition.
2. No flash pictures should be taken of a participant while shooting for score except by the official photographer/videographer.
3. No one should be allowed to sit close to the basket or cause any disturbance while the participant is shooting. If this occurs, the organizer must pause the competition and clear the area.
4. Participants should be kept one meter apart. All participants attending the competition should sit on the side of the basketball court and maintain silence. Phones should be turned to silent or vibrate for the duration of the competition.
5. All participants should maintain silence and in no way cause any commotion that will intentionally distract another participant. Taunting or purposely distracting a shooter, as determined by the organizer, will result in the disqualification of the offending participant.
 Selection of Winners and Prizes
1. 40 top scorers who achieved 5 shots in a row will be qualified in the final on 17 April 2021.
2. Total three winners in the final.
Prizes for Participants on 10April to 11 April 2021
2 shots in each participation
-Supbro Wipes Clean 1 Piece
4 shots in each participation
-Supbro Waterproof Spray 150ml 1 Bottle
6 shots in each participation
-Supbro Basic Cleaner Kit 1 Set
8 shots in each participation
-Supbro Shoes Crate 1 Unit
First-come, first-served basis, while stocks last.
Prizes for Winners on 17 April2021
-RM1,000 Hundred% Cash Voucher
1st Runner Up
-RM700 Hundred% Cash Voucher
2nd Runner Up
-RM500 Hundred% Cash Voucher
General Terms & Conditions
1. Basketball Shooting Competition is organized by Sky Sport.
2. All participants taking part in this competition agree that these rules shall be binding on them, and that the entries in this competition, including their name and photographs, may be used without restriction in any future publicity/promotional purposes by Sky Sport.
3. Prizes are strictly not exchangeable with cash. Request to exchange the prize item with another preferred item will not be entertained.
4. SkySport reserves the absolute right to substitute and/or replace the prizes without any prior notice to the participants.
5. SkySport reserves the right to amend these rules or terminate this competition at any time at its sole and absolute discretion.
6. SkySport further reserves its right to use any collected personal data of participants in any manner and/or for any purpose related to this competition and the participants are deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment.
7. All personal particulars furnished are meant for identification purposes and will not be sold or given to any third parties. Please note that Sky Sport makes it a priority to keep secure the personal data participants pursuant to the statutory requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
8. SkySport reserves the right to change, add, subtract or amend the terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice.
9. SkySport will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of items belonging tothe patrons at the competition venue.
10. SkySport shall not be liable for any losses, damages or costs incurred or suffered by any patrons as a result of any patron participating in this competition. Furthermore, Sky Sport shall not be liable for any default of this obligation under the competition due to any force majeure event or any event beyond the reasonable control of SkySport.