Lot10 Scan for Free Vouchers
Terms & Conditions
1. Lot 10 Scan for Free Vouchers is organized by Lot 10. The redemption commences 18 March 2021.
2. Participating entries may only be submitted via the stated medium of communication.
3. Each entry must be complied with any applicable terms, conditions, rules, or instructions.
4. Participants are to redeem the voucher personally at the Lot 10’s Cheerleader’s Counter, Level Ground by verifying their QR Code, from 10am to 10pm.
5. The voucher is limited to one time redemption per customer registered only.
6. Strictly no mailing, courier or any similar format of collection requests will be entertained.
7. Vouchers are strictly not exchangeable with cash. Request to exchange the reward item with another preferred item will not be entertained.
8. Lot 10 Management reserves the absolute right to substitute and/or replace the Lot 10 vouchers without any prior notice to the participants.
9. Lot 10 Management reserves the right to amend these rules or terminate this redemption at any time at its sole and absolute discretion.
10. All participants taking part in this redemption agree that these rules shall be binding on them, and that the entries in this redemption, including their name and photographs, may be used without restriction in any future publicity/promotional purposes by Lot 10 Management.
11. Lot 10 Management further reserves its right to use any collected personal data of participants in any manner and/or for any purpose related to this redemption and the participants are deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment.
12. All personal particulars furnished are meant for identification purposes and will not be sold or given to any third parties. Please note that Lot 10 Management makes it a priority to keep secure the personal data participants pursuant to the statutory requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
13. Lot 10 Management reserves the right to change, add, subtract or amend the terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice.